Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FYI

At the risk of coming across as a terrible hypocrite in my last post, I have decided to post my "weight loss tracker" from My Fitness Pal at the bottom of this blog. Although weight loss is not my ultimate goal, it IS happening and it IS important to my ultimate goals of being able to get around easier and play with my family. It's worth smiling about. Having that information posted here will also add an extra layer of motivation for me to "stick with it" on those hard weeks and months. I really want to see that number line move further to the right.

Also, there are people in my life who will want to know "the number" since it is a legitimate way to measure progress. If you are one of them, you can visit my blog and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment